Nifty multi-media Feature for Online Version of My Caravaggio

Frans Hals, during the Shrovetide, b. 1616, metropolitan Museum, As it appears in the multi media online version of my Two Painters: So similar, So varying

being completely (And very comfortably) Surprised this morning when I discovered that the online version of my Caravaggio/Hals comparison piece for the Leisure section of tomorrow NY Times has been ramped up into a nifty multimedia feature (With my 1260 word text still in effect).

Go to Two artists: So equally, So different to see what delighted me. Roll over the various spots on dating a russian girl the four paintings that are marked with capital letters to go through the clever technological enhancement produced for the Times by Jon Huang and Erik Piepenburg.

all the best guys! (Now how do I learn to produce this?)

I must state that although the Hals show at the Met which, partly, empowered my musings, has closed, One of his two paintings that I discuss can in the Met permanent package galleries. the other, according to the Met website, is very much. Kudos to the Met homepage (newly greatly enhanced) For providing this assistance with what is and is not on display.

disclose:Click to email this to someone i know (Opens in new pickup's window)Click to talk about on Facebook (Opens in new truck's window)Click to express on Twitter (Opens in new home window)Click to share with you on Pinterest (Opens in new windows)Click to talk about on Tumblr (Opens in new eye-port)Click to talk about on LinkedIn (Opens in new eyeport)Click to talk about on Reddit (Opens in new wind shield)Click to graphic (Opens in new time frame).
Please log in to post a reply.